We are an independent, family-owned business who have specialised
in the sales and servicing of fretted instruments since 1972.
For over 30 years Gladesville Guitar Factory has been the only Sydney store catering to the under-serviced Traditional, Folk and Bluegrass scene. As well as one of the best selections of quality acoustic and classical guitars in Australia we carry all the hard to find parts and accessories for Banjos, Mandolins, Mandolas, Ukuleles, Dobros, Lap Steels, Pedal Steels, Autoharps, Dulcimers and more.
We carry a growing range of Australian handmade guitars. Apart from the more established builders such as Jim Williams and Gerard Gilet. As part of our commitment to supporting Australian Made instruments we also showcase guitars from lesser known or up and coming builders, giving them a much needed exposure and allowing customers to compare guitars from unestablished luthiers whose lower profile is reflected in their price. (In the 1970's we displayed guitars from many unknown guitar builders including Greg Smallman whose guitars are now highly sought after)
We pride ourselves on our after sales service offering ongoing expert advice as wellas experienced repair technicians, in house workshops and concerts as well as the Guitar Factory School.
1. To be competitive and match any genuine discount price
2. To carry a range of quality instruments selected as best value for money based on tone, playability and build quality
3. To sell instruments best suited to our customers' needs and budget
4. To offer free, in house set-up and service both pre and post sale
5. To offer advice from experienced, professional staff in a comfortable, pressure-free invironment