1. To be competitive and match any genuine discount price
2. To carry a range of quality instruments selected as best value for money based on tone, playability and build quality
3. To sell instruments best suited to our customers' needs and budget
4. To offer free, in house set-up and service both pre and post sale
5. To offer advice from experienced, professional staff in a comfortable, pressure-free invironment
We are an independent, family-owned business who have specialised
in the sales and servicing of fretted instruments for over 30 years.