Boss KTN100 Katana Amp MKII
2 in stock.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
With 100 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-100 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Katana Version 3: Added Effect Types, New Real-Time Control Assignments, and Stereo Effects When Recording via USB
The Katana Version 3 update enhances the stage-class Katana amp lineup with even more performance versatility. New effect types include the legendary Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, classic BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and expressive 95E pedal wah, providing iconic tones that perfectly match the Katana’s Brown amp character. In addition, BOSS Tone Studio offers the ability to assign favorite parameters for quick-access control from the front-panel effects knobs and create custom control assignments for up to three connected expression pedals. And when tracking in a DAW via USB, it’s now possible to capture true stereo sound with many of the Katana’s modulation, EQ, delay, and reverb effects.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Three Cabinet Resonance types for fine-tuning the tone and feel
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with customizable tone via three Air Feel settings
- Channel and global parametric EQs for refined sound shaping
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Katana Version 3 Newly Added Features
- Effects selection expanded to 61 different types; Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and 95E pedal wah added
- Assign favorite effects parameters to the front-panel effects knobs
- Control assignable effects parameters from up to three expression pedals (connected via the rear panel and/or GA-FC foot controller)
- Record with stereo mod, EQ, delay, and reverb effects in a DAW via USB