Boss KTNHEAD Katana Amp
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
Compact and powerful, the 100-watt Katana-Head delivers sharply defined rock tones with rich, commanding presence. The amp also includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the powerful onboard Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall. In addition, the versatile Katana-Head is equipped with an effects loop and MIDI for integration with advanced rigs, and features a convenient built-in monitor speaker for tone preview and practice without a cab.
Katana Version 3: Added Effect Types, New Real-Time Control Assignments, and Stereo Effects When Recording via USB
The Katana Version 3 update enhances the stage-class Katana amp lineup with even more performance versatility. New effect types include the legendary Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, classic BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and expressive 95E pedal wah, providing iconic tones that perfectly match the Katana’s Brown amp character. In addition, BOSS Tone Studio offers the ability to assign favorite parameters for quick-access control from the front-panel effects knobs and create custom control assignments for up to three connected expression pedals. And when tracking in a DAW via USB, it’s now possible to capture true stereo sound with many of the Katana’s modulation, EQ, delay, and reverb effects.
- Light and portable 100-watt amplifier head with powerful, gig-ready sound
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Three Cabinet Resonance types for fine-tuning the tone and feel
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with customizable tone via three Air Feel settings
- Channel and global parametric EQs for refined sound shaping
- Integrated 5-inch monitor speaker for practice without an external cab
- MIDI input for Tone Setting selection and effects on/off from a MIDI foot controller
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Katana Version 3 Newly Added Features
- Effects selection expanded to 61 different types; Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and 95E pedal wah added
- Assign favorite effects parameters to the front-panel effects knobs
- Control assignable effects parameters from up to three expression pedals (connected via the rear panel and/or GA-FC foot controller)
- Record with stereo mod, EQ, delay, and reverb effects in a DAW via USB