JHS Little Black Buffer
Brand: JHS Pedals
1 in stock.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
KEEPS YOUR TONE CLEAR, POWERFUL, AND PRISTINE
If you’re as pedal happy as we are at JHS, you’re going to want a quality buffer in your signal chain. The Little Black Buffer is like giving your guitar’s tone a shot of adrenaline, ensuring it hits your amp with the same strength and character as it left your fingers.
- Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without tone loss from other gear in your signal chain
CONVENIENT LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
An active buffer, such as the Little Black Buffer, is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why we designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
Plug your guitar straight into the input then out into your pedal chain. No need for a switch.
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 19MA, AND MEASURES 3.6"X1.5"X1"
THE LITTLE BLACK BUFFER IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH INPUT SIGNALS THAT ARE BELOW 10V INPUT GAIN. ANYTHING ABOVE 10V INPUT GAIN WILL CAUSE THE UNIT TO CLIP. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH BASS GUITARS.