Origin Effects Revival Drive Compact
Brand: Origin Effects
1 in stock.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
HOUSING A COMPLETE VALVE AMP-STYLE SIGNAL PATH, RECREATED IN ALL-ANALOGUE ELECTRONICS, THE REVIVALDRIVE FEATURES A STREAMLINED SET OF CONTROLS THAT MAKE IT EASIER THAN EVER TO DIAL IN A WIDE RANGE OF STUNNINGLY REALISTIC VALVE AMP TONES
Just like its bigger brother, the RevivalDRIVE Compact is all about real amp overdrive. By replicating the way a real valve amp behaves at circuit level, the RevivalDRIVE Compact delivers stunningly realistic tone, feel and dynamic response, ranging from clean to fully cranked.
With a built-in blend control to mix your clean and overdriven signals and a powerful Post-Drive EQ that shapes the pedal’s output to suit the amp you’re using, this is one compact pedal that leaves all other amp-in-a-box effects in its shadow
In the designing the RevivalDRIVE Compact, we worked hard to distil the complex functionality of the original pedal into an intuitive set of controls while still retaining as much range as possible.
The brand-new Highs control takes the original pedal’s three distinct preamp voicing modes and maps them onto a single, continuous knob that offers a wealth of new in-between settings.
We also redesigned the Blend knob to simultaneously back off the gain as you mix in your clean tone, ensuring pleasing, musical results throughout the control’s travel.
Powerful Post-Drive EQ
While most overdrives will work well with some amps and less well with others, the RevivalDRIVE Compact’s built-in Post-Drive EQ lets you tailor the output of the pedal to work with just about any amp, as well as flat-response power amps, mixers and recording interfaces.
The Post-Drive EQ means you don’t have to compromise your preferred clean settings just because your overdrive sounds too harsh or too woolly. Simply set your amp how you like it, then adjust the RevivalDRIVE Compact’s proprietary EQ filter until it sounds right.
• Class-A preamp stage with realistic amp gain-staging
• Phase inverter and push-pull power amp stages
• Variable negative feedback in the output stage
• Realistic rectifier and mains transformer sag
• Reactive load to simulate interaction between amp and speaker
• Blend knob to mix in your dry signal
• Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality buffered bypass
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• PSU Spec. 85mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
• Designed and built in England