Roland AC60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amp
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus—including a new “wide” mode—plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed “wide” chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands