- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
BEAT: 0–9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
RHYTHM: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
- Reference Tone
- Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)
- Memory function
- Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off function
- Turns unit off after 60 min.
- LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Power Consumption
- 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
- CR2032 lithium battery, Owner’s Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 61 mm
- 90 mm
- 20 mm
- 70 g
0 lbs. 3 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Boss DB30 Dr Beat Metronome
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
It’s portable, reliable, and fun to use — the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well