Boss ES5 Effects Switching System
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
For credit card payment - Choose Simplify Commerce at checkout
Based on the same concept and features as the flagship ES-8, the ES-5 is pared down to offer more practical and essential use options for typical guitarists and bassists, and is drastically reduced in size to fit ready-made, standard-size boards. The innovation in creativity of pedalboard systems made possible by the ES-8 has become more available and affordable. Expand your board just by one size and incorporate the ES-5, then you are in for a whole new world of musical expression, not just another utility tool. From this day on, the use of stompboxes will never be the same.
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Pro-level practicality and creativity in a compact body