DSL 3.5'' Rolled Edge Black/Blue Strap
The DSL GEP Strap features a special rolled piping added to each edge of the top leather made from medium weight leather. The result is a strap with no hard edge to dig into your shoulder, catch on your clothes or on your instrument. The extra width also helps spread the weight of the instrument over more of your back, shoulder blade and collar, reducing shoulder fatigue.
Each strap is available in a variety of stitching and backing colours. The stitching colour is matched with the colour of the full-grain garment leather backing.
Each strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment quality leather. All leather is double stitched for extra strength.
A classic tough interweave tail is fitted for adjusting strap length.
- Handmade in Australia
- Highest quality genuine leather
- Top of strap is medium weight leather
- Backing is full grain garment leather
- Special rolled piping for comfort
- Leather double stitched
- Classic tough interweave tail for adjusting strap length
- Full-grain backing selected to match stitching colour