Eastman AC322CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
This Eastman AC322CE delivers so much guitar at a great price - tone, quality craftsmanship and great playability are all here. The wonderful sound is due in part to the solid Sitka Spruce top and solid Sapele back and sides plus that great Eastman lacquer finish (check out the detail shots to see the trademark 'glow' that their finish technique brings out so well). This has a 1 3/4" nut width and super comfortable grand auditorium body, making it a dream to play.
You've got a Fishman Matrix VT pickup already installed, too, which features soundhole Volume and Tone controls so you're ready to play out any time. Nice details from stem to stern too, from the binding to the bone saddle to the Eastman tremendous finish. This Eastman AC322CE comes with a hard case and a setup from one of our luthiers.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce, lacquer finish
- Back and Sides: Solid Sapele, lacquer finish
- Body: Grand Auditorium, hand carved scalloped X bracing
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 20 nickel silver
- Nut Width: 1 3/4", bone nut
- Fingerboard: Ebony, pearl dot inlay
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT pickup with soundhole Volume and Tone controls
- Bridge: Rosewood, bone saddle, 2 5/32" spacing
- Dimensions: 16" bout, 4 23/32" depth
- Case: Hard case included
- Also: Strung with D'addario EXP16 (.012-.053)
Please note guitar shown is stock photo from manufacturer and actual guitar may differ slightly.