Martin OM28E: Standard Series Orchestra Model w/LR Baggs Anthem
Sold out, please call 02 9817 2173 for next shipment.
Compact and commanding, scalloped bracing brings your sound to life—fingerpicking, strumming or soloing. Discreet, dynamic electronics so you can hear every nuance, no matter the venue. Sound as good plugged in as you do unplugged. Bold herringbone, authentic East Indian rosewood, ebony, solid spruce, and vintage appointments give a classic look to a timeless sound.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: LR Baggs Anthem